Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
So this is probably what will happen. The company will suspend them since there would be such a public outcry if they didn't as this was seen on national television. They will go to rehab at the company's expense and then be put back to work upon completion. With back pay. All they have to do is claim that their "addiction" is a disability and that the company is infringing on their human rights.:(:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Wow. My sister just bought a Jeep Patriot 4X4. It thew up some sort of air/fuel/ throttle body / MAF alarm and wouldn't let the engine crank. An hour later, just before the tow truck got there, the alarm went away (code was still stored in the computer) and my sister was able to drive it to the stealership to have them look at it under warranty. They couldn't find out anything wrong with it, reset the code, and told her to come back if it happened again......sigh. :shutme

·
Registered
336 Posts
gotta love the american way ha ha i think its truely pathetic how most people go to work all day, go to the bar at five, then come home to their ****ty house and drive their crappy car just because they spend all their money on beer and drugs. ha ha its really pathetic how after people get to the age of 21 it some how turns impossible to have fun with out beer!! no wonder we farm our work out!:willy:

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Honestly, I don't care if they smoke dope on their lunch breaks as long as that "trail rated" stuff still crawls rocks straight out of the factory.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
They received some punishment, I would have fired them, especially in your economy right now I am positive that good hard working people would be lined up for their job.
News Headlines
That's nothing but 'company speak'. ^^See post #3.^^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts