Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, laugh if you want or whatever, but why is there no Club here in SoCal for our favorite vehicles? Maybe there is one, but I haven't seen any. I know there is one for the classic GOAT's but I'm yet to see one for our's. I know there are plenty out there to do this but wouldn't it be cool to get a large gathering and head out to the track once in a while? An 1/8th Mile, a 1/4 mile, even a road touring track? I heard there's one in Groucho's backyard (Bakersfield). Just even to go to the cruize nights at any given burger joint. Shoot, if the F-bods can have one, why can't we?

·
Registered
26 Posts
greaser32002 said:
Hello everybody, laugh if you want or whatever, but why is there no Club here in SoCal for our favorite vehicles? Maybe there is one, but I haven't seen any. I know there is one for the classic GOAT's but I'm yet to see one for our's. I know there are plenty out there to do this but wouldn't it be cool to get a large gathering and head out to the track once in a while? An 1/8th Mile, a 1/4 mile, even a road touring track? I heard there's one in Groucho's backyard (Bakersfield). Just even to go to the cruize nights at any given burger joint. Shoot, if the F-bods can have one, why can't we?
where in riverside are you? i go to UCR woot woot!

·
Registered
90 Posts
25th off this month big 1/8 drag event in Perris Fairgrounds anyone can enter, who wants too meet up and take on some ricers???????

·
Registered
65 Posts
Im in Fullerton and I am down for a Bravo Burger meet or hell Ill drive to Ontario as well. Black/Black 06 will be there. Just name the time and place.

·
Registered
15 Posts
yup yup yup

We're in Fontana...15 and Summit Av.

Several of you guys are in Ontario...how bout one of the food joints at Ontario Mills?

(Double-Double Animal Style at In N' Out at Milliken and the 10 anybody?!)

Randy

·
Registered
65 Posts
How does the Sunday after the Superbowl sound for everyone???? Roll out to Ontario Mills Mall or the Anaheim Hooters???? I will be there for this :party:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Represent

Hey I had NO idea there was so many goats around my neck of the woods I think its really cool everyone is so close, Im 21 and I live in montclair

·
Registered
479 Posts
Go to ls1gto.com. There seem to be alot more people posting on that forum and there seems to always be something planned.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm 28 and live in San Fernando Valley. My neighbor down the street has a 2004 GTO. I still don't see to many in my area though. :cheers

1 - 20 of 52 Posts