Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Seriously, 5.7 seconds to 60? They must have left the T/C on. This is an intersting comparison. The only thing these 2 cars have in common is thier price tag. The biggest difference is class, one has it, the other doesnt know what it even means.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bizarre - they said the GTO was faster at the dragstrip, then later they say that the sti is faster in a straight line. I'm not sure why 'rock-hard suspension' is a good thing. Oh well, that's ok, when someone makes a supercharger for my 05 gto, I'm getting it, and when my gto has 550hp, the sti won't be able to keep up without blowing up it's engine (what's it run now - .8bar? it'd probably need at least 1.5bar to keep up with a supercharged gto).

·
Registered
937 Posts
linux_fan said:
Bizarre - they said the GTO was faster at the dragstrip, then later they say that the sti is faster in a straight line. I'm not sure why 'rock-hard suspension' is a good thing. Oh well, that's ok, when someone makes a supercharger for my 05 gto, I'm getting it, and when my gto has 550hp, the sti won't be able to keep up without blowing up it's engine (what's it run now - .8bar? it'd probably need at least 1.5bar to keep up with a supercharged gto).
mmmmmmm, s-u-p-e-r-c-h-a-r-g-e-r :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
djdub said:
"Add in the STi's higher-quality interior and usable trunk and it's the Subaru that gets our $33K."

Higher quality interior... they can't be serious. That's the worst part of the WRX's.
....especially STI's, there isn't ANY sound deadening material and the seats (while they support you) are VERY uncomfortable!! These guys are smokin' crack!! :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.