Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are a few cars i took in my cobalt, now keep in mind this was no V8 power plant it was a nice quick 4 cyl. lol.

1991 eclipse GST (intake exhaust)
1991 eclipse GSX stock
2005 mustang 6 cyl (intake exhaust, stick) -stomped his ass
2006 mustang GT stock
2004 Cavalier (intake exhaust header chip) gave 4 car head start and won by 2 cars with no clutch lol

thats a few of my favorite wins in my 2005 modded cobalt... she was nice and i will be sad to let her go but y new GTO will bring me new memories and many new kills

·
Registered
556 Posts
How much coin did you drop on the Cobalt mods? The only way I'm parting with my Goat is if it gets totaled, God forbid. I've invested way too much mod-money in her to ever let her go.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i put about 20 G's into the cobalt after i baught it, but i want a V8 so i am gonna part it... its sad though lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
How much coin did you drop on the Cobalt mods? The only way I'm parting with my Goat is if it gets totaled, God forbid. I've invested way too much mod-money in her to ever let her go.
traded paint yesterday morning after work, still dark at 5 am. luckley it was my 87 d-50 p/u. other guy was at fault nothing major ot either of us. i would have ended up in jail it i was my GTO that was hit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts