Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sad to see the direction the newer GTO went :(

I would love to see what one would look like with today retro standards (New Camaro, Mustang, Challenger)

·
Registered
554 Posts
A marvel of modern day engineering!

^^^^^ Regard the beautiful "angel streaks" radiating from the front end in the above picture!!! Truly God sent!!!!! :cool Hope you're having a great summer, Eric! :cheers

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone...I m concentrating on my health this summer...lost 25 lbs!...eating better.....etc! I drive the car twice a week....I have just over 700 miles on it now!.....:party::cheers

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Hey Eric, glad to see you are out enjoying the car and that your health is improving. Nice indeed!

Hey, did I see a lil' snippet of your car in HPP last month? Any chance a feature is on the way?

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Alky...Probably not in HPP as rumor has it : The editor doesn't like Richie Hoffman (my engine builder)....a personal problem I guess....HOWEVER....The editor is supposedly leavinh the mag, so one never knows.. Also there is always HOT ROD Mag and others...I was recently contacted boy a local band...they asked if I would like to partake in a video shoot for a new song they are trying to produce..."sure, why not!"...ERIC:party:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts