·
Registered
168 Posts
That thing soind's great.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a quick walk around the car and idle/small rev vid. First rev was up to 3500RPM's, second was up to 2500. I didn't want to get killed by my neighbors so I kept the revs down :(. Maybe I'll make a good reving vid later :). As you can tell it idles nicely, still having alittle trouble with start up (damn HP Tuners!).

http://members.cox.net/05_gto/Start & Idle Vid 2.avi

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sounds fantastic! first vid had me laughing like a school girl:rofl:. What exaust system you have? What cam did you go with and what it your RWHP?
Very nice!!!!:cheers Also like the spoiler delete, rear panel, and wheels.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
rippinbyu said:
Sounds fantastic! first vid had me laughing like a school girl:rofl:. What exaust system you have? What cam did you go with and what it your RWHP?
Very nice!!!!:cheers Also like the spoiler delete, rear panel, and wheels.
Exhaust is Stianless works LT's jet coated blue, no cats and Magnaflow cat back. The cam is a AZPS02 cam from AZ Power & Sound (can only be bought and installed in Az right now). 425RWHP

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
smitty's05gto said:
thats on an unlocked torque converter though.

:) be closer to 450 locked.
Yeah, only if we can finally figure out how we can lock up our converters. I'm not too worried about dyno #'s though, the track times are all that is needed. Too bad it's raining now, I was wanting to get some 11 second runs in this weekend :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts