Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone was wondering my laptop has been at DELL for like 6 weeks now being rebuilt, but the video card is on back order with no availability date. Logged on with a friends computer to upload a couple burn out videos and a walk around. Enjoy and hope to have my computer back any week now!

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
I like the '64 wood steering wheel....now a way high buck item. Always liked it better than the '65-'67 three spoke wheels. I also like the black interior in the car....better than the blue interior in mine.....I like the contrast. Now that you're back, we'll start having to post photo's with our advertisements!!!!

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
DUDE.........that's a launch....:cool
A burnout is someone with an automatic and their foot on the brake making lots of smoke but going nowhere....:rolleyes:
Twin 60 ft stripes on the road is waaaaaay cooler.:D

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
Oh, I get it...the driver is a" burnout", performing a "launch" with the GTO..........:rofl::lol:
Cute play on words, Eric...:D
Back in "the day", the only burnouts you saw were in the bleach box to get the slicks hot and sticky. Now it's used as a show of power. I say "bah", put it on the track and see what the real numbers are....:cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts