Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing Grand tourismo 4 earlier and was driving an 04 Black/Black M6, and just for fun I thought I would compare how it is simulated to my 06 Black/Black M6:D to see if the speeds relative to rpm's in a given gear are the same or close. As I was playing the game I wrote down the info, here it is. Speeds for the simulated GTO:
First- [email protected], Redlined- 45mph
Second- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],and 64 redlined
Third- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and 92 redined:willy:
Fourth- [email protected], [email protected], and 132 redlined:eek:
Fifth- [email protected], [email protected], 157 redlined:D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I ran out of space, anyway I found that it is well simulated!
By the way, the GTO in the game only has brakes, exaust, suspension, and sport tires (soft) as far as mods. I wanted it to be similar to a stock GTO. Its fun to experiment with the simulated GTO and do things you dont want to do for real. Thats all. :cheers

By the way, sixth was [email protected], [email protected], could not redline sixth, same top speed as fifth.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
fullarmor2 said:
I ran out of space, anyway I found that it is well simulated!
By the way, the GTO in the game only has brakes, exaust, suspension, and sport tires (soft) as far as mods. I wanted it to be similar to a stock GTO. Its fun to experiment with the simulated GTO and do things you dont want to do for real. Thats all. :cheers

By the way, sixth was [email protected], [email protected], could not redline sixth, same top speed as fifth.
Are you saying that the one you was driving only had those mods
?. Because the one I have has well over 600hp with the mods I did to it. It's amazing how close the cars are to the real ones. But even with all the suspension upgrades and weight reduction, the goat still has a lot of body roll. I used it in one of the endurance races. With the mods I had it was no contest for the computer cars.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have a GTO with just about all the mods, and I have one with just the mods I mentioned, which simulates what I drive for real. I just thought it was neat to have one like the one I drive, which is stock. I'll drive it in practice mode with no other cars, and I will try to simulate my real driving.
I thought it was cool when I compared these numbers while I was driving for real, how that my 06 went the same speeds at those rpm's. Of course I did not attempt the redline speeds but I assume those are right since the lower speeds were right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.