Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't seem to figure this one out. I am a new member to this site and I want to show off my pride and joy, a 1966 Pontiac GTO!! I addad about 6 pics to my home site and still they have not come to view as of yet. It reads "pictures pending approval" If one of the site administrators reads this, please contact me. I just happen to have one of the worlds best looking, stock GTO's, and I would like everyone to be able to view the pictures.. Thank you Big John NYC

Attachments

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
ALL pics added to the "home" page or garage need admin approval and it takes a couple days. You can post right in the thread from a hosting site.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
wow that looks showroom fresh, very nice like the poverty caps and redlines....do you have a copy of the article you can link?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks ! I added a few more pics. I'm right by Belt Pkwy and Flatbush Ave. I have to button up my grills and hideaways and would love to get together for some photos. Love the pic by the Bronx/Whitestone bridge. I have a similar one of mine by the Verrazano Bridge buried away someplace.Nice cover shot of Dec 92 HPP . You must have owned that car for some time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts