Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there are any South Eastern PA clubs established?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Don't think so but I'd attend if I there was.
OK PA GOAT - when my car comes in we'll start our own club - two members :party:

·
Registered
498 Posts
In the spring, Faulkner Pontiac here in WC starts their Summer shows. They are the 2nd Friday of every month and run through Sept. When you get that goat, be sure to bring 'er down.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
In the spring, Faulkner Pontiac here in WC starts their Summer shows. They are the 2nd Friday of every month and run through Sept. When you get that goat, be sure to bring 'er down.
Will do

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
pontiacHP said:
There are GTOAA clubs in Dover and Easton
As far as the GTOAA club in Dover: I have tried numerous times to get them to return emails. NO RESPONSE. I have tried like 4 different times. They have a registration form on their site with a yearly fee one is to send to an address. I wanted more information on their club, when they meet etc. etc etc. before I join. I just cannot get them to answer emails. I am assuming this club is either no more, or someone is not monitoring their site. I gave up. I thought about starting a club in the Lancaster, Harrisburg area but the wife ain't too keen on the idea. Oh well.....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Check out the Maryland club. www.royalgtos.com

They run a couple of good shows each year, do a couple of cruises, have a pretty good crab feast each year too. This year they are looking to cruise to GTOAA nationals. The website is pretty active and they do send out alot of emails and a newsletter keeping everyone up to date with activities. Meetings are even numbered months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.