Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
You didn't give a location in SoCal so you can start with JBA in San Diego. Come on a Friday, spend the weekend on the beach. Beats the L out of the desert.

·
Premium Member
1964 GTO, Tri-power, 4 speed, manual brakes & steering, black ext. red int., dog dish caps, T.I. ign
19 Posts
I have many So Cal friends from Cobra & Shelby Club and racing against them. I shot a request to a friend of mine who was employed by Edelbrock and he managed their cars when we raced against Vic Edelbrock and the daughters Camee and Christi.

Mike came back with a great resource for you.

Westech Performance
11098 Venture Dr. #C
Mira Loma, CA 91752
951-685-4767

This looks like it is very close to you and they have a chassis dyno and an engine dyno.
If you have ever watched the TV show "Engine Masters", this is where this dyno TV show is held.
Ask for Steve Brule, he is a master at tuning. Tell him that Mike Eddy recommended that you talk to him.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have many So Cal friends from Cobra & Shelby Club and racing against them. I shot a request to a friend of mine who was employed by Edelbrock and he managed their cars when we raced against Vic Edelbrock and the daughters Camee and Christi.

Mike came back with a great resource for you.

Westech Performance
11098 Venture Dr. #C
Mira Loma, CA 91752
951-685-4767

This looks like it is very close to you and they have a chassis dyno and an engine dyno.
If you have ever watched the TV show "Engine Masters", this is where this dyno TV show is held.
Ask for Steve Brule, he is a master at tuning. Tell him that Mike Eddy recommended that you talk to him.

Good luck and I hope this helps.
Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS A LOT IT'S HIGHLY APPRECIATED...Mira Loma isn't too far from me. I just bought 06 m6 prior owner claims texas stage 3 cam don't know what brand long tubes and knn intake. It's been running rich and bad mpgs so I thought I need tune... thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts