Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, any Southwest PA Goat owners out there? Greensburg here.

Would like to know who you are so maybe we could get together now and then.

Friends of mine rent PGH Raceway park a couple times a year and wouldn't mind getting some GTO's together to do the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm from the Uniontown area. I've seen at least 6 other GTO's in the Uniontown area - Cosmos Purple, '04 Phantom Black, '04 Torrid Red, '04 Impulse Blue, '05 Quicksilver, and an '05 Torrid Red, not to mention my '05 Impulse Blue, but I've only gotten to talk to the dude in the red '05 at a stoplight.

There's a whole bunch of Pittsburgh Goat owners on the other gto site, but I don't know how many of them if any are on here. There's also an '05 Yellowjacket in Latrobe on the other site...not sure if he's on here either.

I've been meaning to join this site for a long time and I figured this post is as good a time as any :)

I haven't been to Pittsburgh Raceway Park yet, but I would be interested, and I'm sure the other guys from the 'burgh would be too. Check out the Northeast section of the other site for scheduled GTO meets in Pittsburgh - Ed is trying to plan them more often now.

Dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i see a bunch around and they all don't even look twice at me in my goat. I wave and crap and they just ignore me. So i thought they may be on this forum since i couldn't find them on the other forum.

Guess they just have no clue!

livestrong is the yellowjacket from latrobe. Super nice guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Every other GTO I see out on the streets I either wave, thumbs up, honk, or rev mine up, whether I'm in my goat or my Sonoma...haha. I've had a few people acknowledge me back so far.

One guy in an SSR gave me a huge smile and thumbs up in a walmart parking lot, and I get quite a few head nods from the local vette owners too :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Maybe your cavalier is the wrong color. j/k

Seriously, I'm out here in monroeville. There are a few other around but they don't seem to be interested in any forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts