Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to find a speed shop where i can get a dyno tune and oil changes and when i have money the occasional mod in the area and i dont want to drive too far.... i went to 21st century muscle cars but got the feeling they werent really interested in my small potatoes with a shop full of 427 twin turbo kits going in vettes... so where do you guys go?

thanx in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
trogdor said:
i would like to find a speed shop where i can get a dyno tune and oil changes and when i have money the occasional mod in the area and i dont want to drive too far.... i went to 21st century muscle cars but got the feeling they werent really interested in my small potatoes with a shop full of 427 twin turbo kits going in vettes... so where do you guys go?

thanx in advance
I too live in Grapevine. No speedshops here, however I have heard a lot of good about RPM and will be taking my car there to have it tuned as my 1st mod.

We need to start a Grapevine gtg!!! The Sonic or the new Chicken Express on Northwest Hwy would be ideal.

·
Registered
275 Posts
alptbird said:
Are there any smart questions for us aggies? Come on i don't mind i would like to meet more gto owners. they are a little anti social in tyler!

Anti social?? There's no such thing (assuming you mean anti social Ags). Believe me, I'll have some ignorant ones, starting with "what's a tune"?

Gig 'em

:cool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.