Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my wing off and got the holes filled , I complained enough to the dealer about the factory paintjob being so thin so they repainted the whole car and took the wing off at no charge car looks great now
what do you guys think

·
Registered
590 Posts
no offense, but kinda looks like a monte carlo, to me.

i'm sure you can see better through the rear view, though.

if you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure exactly how they filled the holes but you cannot tell the trunk was touch (great job)
as far as the view without the wing its definately alot better view wise

all i need now is a set of rims
I got the rims on the car cause thats the way it came from the dealer and for 25K out the door in Dec 04 I thought it was a great price
so far bone stock 13.5 @ 105 with alot of wheel hop car should pull a low 13 after the bushings are installed and the COLD air intake

·
Registered
156 Posts
hmm....very unusual. I don't like the bling of the chrome wheels but I did like the wing. To each his own. I like the yellow on the GTO. NIce and clean too. :cheers

Looks like you used to have a garage....? :confused

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think the chrome wheels look good. If you were near me I would trade you.

The paint problem is one of the two reasons I didnt buy the GTO outright. I have a few runs in the paint of our 01 Silver Aurora. I got jerked around by GM too much so I swore I would never buy a new GM car again. If the paint on the GTO fails, or if I spot runs in a few months (too cold here to look for anything outside) I dont care, it is not my car, and it goes back with the runs.

If the car has any mechanical problems like the Aurora had, and the dealers jerk me around about not knowing the source, I dont care, not my car, it goes back with the problems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.