Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 GTO will be in its first show soon.

World of Wheels Minneapolis, Febuary 3rd-5th.
http://www.autorama.com/casi/minneapolis.htm

Currently I am looking for any companies that would like to offer any promotional products, discounts, or signage.

Anything would help at this show, items could be;

2005 GTO modifications (given or used for show, then returned)
stickers, banners, flyers, buttons, keychains, pens, shirts, hats, coupons, any promotional materials.

Last year, with my 1999 GTP, I had a pretty good number of sponsors, and this helped me take 2nd in the modified class.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested. Anything will help :)

G

·
no begging

begging for a sponsor will NOT work believe me I know.. The proper way to get sponsors is to create a proposal then send it out to the companys that you want to sponsor you...

Example:

Scion Evolution (name)
<adress>
<email> (..) phone#
June 16, 2005 (date)
Proposal for
Motegi Racing, Inc.
19067 S. Reyes Av, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
www.motegiracing.com (866-466-8344)

I. SUMMARY
II. INTRODUCTION
III. MODIFICATIONS
IV. GOALS/OBJECTIVES
V. PROCEDURES/SCOPE OF WORK
VI. TIMETABLE
VII. BUDGET
VIII. KEY PERSONNEL
IX. EVALUATION
X. ENDORSEMENTS
XI. NEXT STEPS
XII. APPENDIX

I. Summary
We would like to ask you for sponsorship in the project we call “Techno-Tronix”. We would like to promote your product in up coming car shows as well as at our own Scion Evolution events.
Elements needed from you to insure success of the project:
• All advertising elements. Flyers, banners, stickers, pamphlets.
• One set of “Hyper Black 2397, DP12 18 x 8 -------w/accessories #2454020008” polished lip, deep dish offset rims.

II. Introduction
Scion Evolution was started with the intent of one common goal. To share interests, ideas, and love for our vehicles. Along the way we have built an organization that all Scion and automotive lovers can participate and be proud of. It is our intent to spread the name of your company, fast and cost effectively.
There will be gatherings throughout the nation to bring all members together. We love for members to participate, take advantage of the benefits and enjoy the company of other scion and vehicle owners. Picnics, family outings, club runs, owners meet and greet fund-raisers for charities, bowling nights, automotive shows, and barbecues are only a few activities that are currently being done. Be it stock, mild, or wild, we meet all types of vehicle owners on our journeys.

ect ect .. add as many pages as you want .. "remember your selling yourself" too little info and the companys will not bother with it... :willy: :party:

hope this info serves you well .. I have done car shows since 93 I kinda got an idea what they want . :cheers ... the other way to pick up sponsers is to drop a ton of you own personal money into the ride ..win a few shows .. then advertise a remake of your award winning ride to companys... gotta out of pocket more cash then what any sponsor will give you on your ride...nothing in life is free...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.