Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you find the GTO you want at the dealer, but want the Sport Appearance Package. Could you tell the dealer to put on Sport Appearance Package? And for how much? I know that they only come on red, silver, and black.

·
Registered
153 Posts
h777 said:
If you find the GTO you want at the dealer, but want the Sport Appearance Package. Could you tell the dealer to put on Sport Appearance Package? And for how much? I know that they only come on red, silver, and black.
You can have the dealer order the SAP in primer and then have it painted to match any color. Search using "SAP" and you will find prices out there and pics on just about every color.

Soooo, you can, for a fee, have SAP on any '04 or '05 Goat. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
You can get it in any color (I have it in cyclone gray). The colors you mention are the colors that Pontiac has already done. But as the last post said you can have the dealership order it in primer and have it painted. If you want to know prices of the items, go to www.pontiacaccesories.com and they have the pieces listed along with the MSRP for the items. Make sure they order all the pieces for you. Or you might end up like me in waiting for the grille to arrive.
The correct pieces should be the ground effects kit, lower front valance grille, and Mufflers and tips
The mufflers are stainless steel, which looks great
The grille insert
The Taller profile spoiler
I would do it soon, I guess the dealer was upset that pontiac sent literature with a lower MSRP, but when they ordered everything it was higher than the price listed. They had to eat the extra cost.
Good luck to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checked out the prices and all together it looks like it will cost 3 grand. In addition to labor if you let the dealer install it. If I get the GTO, i will probably go for the changing the front end first. And if I have the money later, I will do the other stuff.

·
Registered
674 Posts
you can get the hood, spoiler, grills for something like $700. you dont need the hood.

the grills go for about 215 plus labor. the rear spoiler is available for around 125 from people that bought the kits if you hit the classifieds.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Tom said:
you can get the hood, spoiler, grills for something like $700. you dont need the hood.

the grills go for about 215 plus labor. the rear spoiler is available for around 125 from people that bought the kits if you hit the classifieds.
I sell this kit for 550.00 + 150.00 shipping, and if you just want the grilles I'll sell them for 199.00 plus 50.00 shipping. Email me at [email protected]
:cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.