Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to me that this forum is going to waste. Therefore, I plan on just posting thoughts, ideas, feelings, about our hobby/passion.
Here in Southern California, the weather is great, tomorrow is Saturday, and as soon as my chores are done, I'm going to take a ride down to Malibu and see the waves. Nothing like a ride on a nice spring day with the top down. Not to mention the looks and the thumbs up I get when I drive by. Anybody out there in So. California? I could use a nice cup of coffee in the morning.
Me? I'm an old fart, but I do like Pontiacs. I would almost trade for a new Solaris. Solaris? is that the correct spelling. I fell in love with that when I first saw the concept. But, then again it is definetly not a GTO.
Well, jump in, say hi, let's get some action going on this forum just saying howdy. Told you I was old, who says howdy today?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Spring is here and now all I need is for it to stop raining. Car won't come out today. At least this old fart can go out for a drive during the week since I am retired.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I didn't get to take the car out afterall, fog, mist, by the time the sun broke through, the wife had honeydo jobs for me. Sighhhh. Maybe this morning. I know I was hinting at a cup of coffee, but I wasn't thinking of such a long ride, Maryland, and Ohio, with my gas mileage, that would be one expensive cup of coffee. Good to hear from you guys.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was out friday, saturday, and today ... we had some really nice weather ... sunny and low 80's. Granted, I would have preferred mid 60s, but it was still a nice weekend for cruising...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Topgoat,
It's still a little cool here for topless running but at least I got it out and went for a spin. Hope your weather breaks soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts