Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any members here from or around STL. I'm in Eureka and was wondering if I had any neighbors with a GOAT.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am... I live out on the Illinois side in Shiloh, but I drive through Eureka every week - my fiance lives out in Union. So if you see a Grey 05 thats pretty damn loud, thats probably me!! :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yep, I'm in St. Charles.

I had a guy merge right in front of me the other day (at I170 & hwy 40) in a yellow goat. It's amazing how rare it is to see one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yeah, I don't see many around at all. That doesn't bother me though! I have seen a couple on this side of the river - a red 04, silver 04 and a black 05, but its been a very long time since I've seen any of them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool!
I see an IBM '04 every now and then in Eureka, but other than that, our herd is pretty scarce.

Grey-Goat, I'll keep an eye out for you. So if you see a Phantom Black '05, that's me waving. :cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Grey-Goat, I'm looking to purchase a goat within the next month or two. Any chances you could take me for a spin or let me check it out. I live over in Mascoutah.

Hit me up on aim or reply here. CruzinGT33

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks again Paul!! That was awesome, it really made me sad to climb into my GA GT and drive away. j/k soon I will have one!!

I looked around and I can pickup an '04 for a really great price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah so I went and test drove one yesterday A4, wasn't nearly as impressed. I will def be gettin an M6. I've also chose to go with an '04 with extra money to spend for mods.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
Hey Justin...

Did you get a Goat yet??
Not yet, planning on getting it in early Feb. Demodding of my GAGT has me tied up.
I know its going to happen, just need to bring my GT back to stock for trade-in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts