Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am here to tell you, the mustang attitude is world wide..... here in kuwait some of these cats got A LOT of money, so there are top end cars EVERYWHERE... today i saw this stanger bite off way more than he could chew... he had a real nice Saleen, sounded like he had a lot of money in it. i am about to get on the freeway and the stanger is rolling by reving his engine every ten feet so everyone knows he's there.... quietly cruising along in this cherry Ferrari, is this lady.... so the young punk rolls up next to her and starts to rev his engine like a duma$$... well after about 2 miles the lady changes lanes, minding her own business, and yet this punk persists. i then saw something that i never thought i would see....... she drops down and guns it, leaving all of us in her rear view.... i couldn't stop laughing at the kid in the stang, so i look over to let him see me laughing at him, and his buddy is sitting there laughing with me..... way to go lady, wasn't in a GTO, but it was a damn nice kill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts