Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us in the Poulsbo/Bremerton area are trying to start a Pontiac Club. We are meeting at 1230 on Sundays at different locations. If interested, please contact me at my personal email ([email protected]) and ensure something "car-ish" in the subject line so I don't delete thinking spam. Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's why we are starting one. None close to us over here. I see you are in WA. There is one on the other side of the sound called Legends. I can get more info on that one if you want/if it's closer.

·
Banned
223 Posts
That's why we are starting one. None close to us over here. I see you are in WA. There is one on the other side of the sound called Legends. I can get more info on that one if you want/if it's closer.
Thanks, I'm aware of Legends too, but they are still too far too. I'm pretty close to Portland OR, but I haven't found any info there yet. We have a genreal car club here in the Gorge, but I'd also like to find a GTO centric club as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks, I'm aware of Legends too, but they are still too far too. I'm pretty close to Portland OR, but I haven't found any info there yet. We have a genreal car club here in the Gorge, but I'd also like to find a GTO centric club as well. Good luck!
I belong to the Goat herd of Oregon. The Goat Herd Maybe that could be your cup of tea?
Sorry op for going off topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts