Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Depends on a few factors, mainly what you're getting for your trade (if you're trading anything). If you're buying outright w/ no trade it seems like a pretty good deal. I paid $24k for an '04 w/ 14k miles about a month ago... BUT... they inflated the value of my trade over $5,000 making the true cost of the car under $20,000. Keep this in mind when you're dealing.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
DaGreightOne said:
$26,100 for a new midnight blue 05/ black int/m6 with 500 miles steal or bad deal??? car has never been titled.
Pretty close to what I ended up paying, and I shopped for quite a while; bought mine mid-January.

I really like the Midnight Blue, and it's not being made in '06, I believe!

You know, there's never a guarantee when the best time is to pull the trigger on the deal. You have to weigh the color and transmission you want, the number of those available within a reasonable distance, and make the call. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
DaGreightOne said:
$26,100 for a new midnight blue 05/ black int/m6 with 500 miles steal or bad deal??? car has never been titled.
Nothing wrong with that. However, if it's used -- find out where it has been as there are craploads of Katrina flood cars entering the market. See if the seller still has the window sticker. If the ordering dealer was Charlie Tuna Motors in New Orleans, I'd pass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.