Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a week. 550 miles on her so far. Top speed has been 147. At this rate I will be needing new tires by the end of May! hehehe

Spent Saturday doing the wash, strip, polish, wax thing. Damn she really shines up nice!

The only complaint that I have is the audio controls on the steering wheel. I keep reseting the track that I'm listening to. Is there anyway to disable these controls? I don't seem to have a problem with the right side, just the left. Anyone else have this problem.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes! I thought I had gremlins in my car when as I made a turn my radio suddenly turned on :eek: It didn't take long to find out I was hitting the Mode (i.e. ON) button. I've done this numerous times but I seem to be getting used to it a little. But yes, there's not enough room between the wheel and the buttons for much finger movement!

I'm not aware of any way to disable them though. I'd recommend giving it a little more time to see if you can adjust your motor memory for this new vehicle..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well it's been a week. 550 miles on her so far. Top speed has been 147. At this rate I will be needing new tires by the end of May! hehehe

Spent Saturday doing the wash, strip, polish, wax thing. Damn she really shines up nice!

The only complaint that I have is the audio controls on the steering wheel. I keep reseting the track that I'm listening to. Is there anyway to disable these controls? I don't seem to have a problem with the right side, just the left. Anyone else have this problem.
i went and had my head unit replaced along with getting an amp and subs. but once i got a new head unit they didnt work anymore. it depends if you really want to go that far just to get those buttons to turn off. also find the wires to them and cut them..haha

·
Registered
103 Posts
I really don't know you guy's are hitting the buttons while driving, maybe your fingers are fatter than mine...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts