Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think... with the exception of amenities (sound system) and things like that, from a performace standpoint this car is truly amazing. I mean mine is an 05 left over which I bought in january 06 so now going on six months and usually every GM performance car the first thing I want to do is exhaust, cai, computer tuning, you know the regular bolt-ons to improve performance but, with this animal I think the exhaust sounds sick for stock. I kind of got used to having a quiet exhaust when cruising and then growling at me when I punch it. Handling I hear a lot of people complaining but I think this thing handles incredible out of the box for such a heavy car. Back to the stereo I think it really depends on music choice when I put rock on it jams pop in some hip/hop and it needs some help but come on there are worst stock systems out there. The seats are incredibly comfy and so are the rears but a pain to get back there. I can go on and on and I know there has been many threads regarding likes and dislikes but what I am gettin at is keeping this thing mostly stock is not such a bad thing and this surprises me a lot in a GM performance vehicle.

·
Registered
186 Posts
:agree :agree :agree :agree :agree :agree :agree :agree :agree :agree

(What he ^ said!)

Jim...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.