Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
theres a guy selling a stripe kit on ebay for the 05's...i just bought it and am waiting...he has all colors and it looks amazing.....go on ebay and type in monaro stripes.....he may still have it on there..if he doesnt he will have for the 04 on there and u can email him and hell send u pics...cheap too ..only like 80 bucks

·
Registered
27 Posts
those are nice same company makes a really nice set of side stripes i got them for my goat it looks awesome, i get alot of compliments from these stripes they are a pain in the royal @$$ to put on because if you heat the too much they stretch alot and rip very easily during installation but when it is done it looks awesome. it is very durable though after installation, hasnt budged yet and i put it on in january, no rips tears or scratches anywhere; take your time if you do get this and WAIT FOR A NICE DAY and babysit it all day or just take it to a body shop. heres the link
http://www.autotrimdesign.net/category.jsp?category=22775
thats for all there decals not just the one i mentioned

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.