Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank goodness? To each their own I guess... However, I still don't think anything looks better than Quicksilver with black stripes starting at the ram-air hood slots and going back to the trunk...

·
Registered
937 Posts
GTO For Life said:
Thank goodness? To each their own I guess... However, I still don't think anything looks better than Quicksilver with black stripes starting at the ram-air hood slots and going back to the trunk...
:agree

My 69 Chevelle was green w/white stripes. I also like the yellow jacket with black stripes.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
RevnR6 said:
I have a cyclone GTO, I wonder if there is even a color racing stripe that would look semi-decent. I cannot think of what would go well with the color I have.
I'd go with either white, or black. I think white would look best against the gray. If you have a red interior, maybe red stripes to match the interior?

·
Registered
937 Posts
GTO judge said:
I'd go with either white, or black. I think white would look best against the gray. If you have a red interior, maybe red stripes to match the interior?
Uggghhhhhh no way. The Cyclone Gray is not gray its like a dull blue and red stripes would be vomitous. White, Black, maybe a true gray. I like the stripes but I came to the conclusion that this color just doesnt suit stripes well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.