Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the lamest mod you've seen on a newer GTO? I.E: neons, graphics, ect.

·
Registered
163 Posts
PEARL JAM said:
What is the lamest mod you've seen on a newer GTO? I.E: neons, graphics, ect.
Me routing the ram air intake flow down by taking out the rubber things and putting insulating tape in there so that the air doesnt just get caught in that hole in the hood behind the vents. Other than that I don't see many GTOs.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
A known Mullethead dumbass (and regular Groucho plinking target) over at Ls1gto.com, -db- , has ripped out his entire interior in order to save weight. That's like trimming the canvas of the Mona Lisa because it takes up too much space on the wall. :rolleyes:

Agreed on the Lambo doors....WTF are they thinking?

More shame:

Barris's GTO softtop. Hideous.

Not really a mod-- but thank God P-P-Pontiac never built this abortion as the GTO:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
GasTiresandOil said:
The Judge Dredd murial on the hood of a certain red gto as well as lambo doors on mulitple goats.
Oh, yeah...almost mercifully blocked that butt-ugly Dredd thing from my mind...awful.

Another...one guy had copies of the old "The Judge" decals made up and slapped them on his Holden. Seriously stupid-looking.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Groucho said:
A known Mullethead dumbass (and regular Groucho plinking target) over at Ls1gto.com, -db- , has ripped out his entire interior in order to save weight. That's like trimming the canvas of the Mona Lisa because it takes up too much space on the wall. :rolleyes:

Agreed on the Lambo doors....WTF are they thinking?

More shame:

Barris's GTO softtop. Hideous.

Not really a mod-- but thank God P-P-Pontiac never built this abortion as the GTO:

:rofl: THIS THING LOOKS LIKE THE BATMOBILE ON CRACK!!! :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.