Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well at the title says I'm in the market for a new headliner for my 67 coupe. It is one of the few pieces of the interior that needs attentions along with the padding behind it and the rear seat. The padding is avalible for a good price from Ames so thats a done deal. I am looking for any input from anyone here who can recommend a company that they have hands on experience with their product. I know I can go online and find a headliner but I am a stickler for detail and as we all know not all replacement parts are NOT created equal. Money is not the issue for this car because it is such an original an unmolested car. More importantly I want to be sure when I order up a headliner it is not only 100% original in appearance but also constructed in the proper manor allowing it to be installed without filling the air around me with a lot of words I try not to use!
One of my biggest pet peeves is junk aftermarket car parts! I never mind paying for quality especially when it makes installation of the part easier. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.:)

Michael

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
Sir, I would recommend the headliner from Ames. If you are installing it, I also recommend the instructions Crustysack outlined in a post a couple years ago. I used both and am very happy with the results. Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts