Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Franklin Park in Purcellville, Va is having a cruise in this Sat. July 31st, 2 - 7 PM. Last year they had 800 + cars and a few bikes, they are going for the 1000 mark this year ! Food and music is provided. All types of cars are welcome. There are serveral prize giveways including a 24' enclosed trailer, $1 ticket. Entry is free, donations to the Victory Junction Gang are accepted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Franklin Park in Purcellville, Va is having a cruise in this Sat. July 31st, 2 - 7 PM. Last year they had 800 + cars and a few bikes, they are going for the 1000 mark this year ! Food and music is provided. All types of cars are welcome. There are serveral prize giveways including a 24' enclosed trailer, $1 ticket. Entry is free, donations to the Victory Junction Gang are accepted.
Excuse me for not knowing, but where is PUrcellville? Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking Gto rukee, bring that to the show. Purcellville is 20 min. West of Leesburg off of bypass rt.7

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weather is going to be in the 80s and low humidity !! The winningest drag car in history is going to be there, a 41 Willys owned be Stone, Wood, Cook. Post up if you are coming, maybe we could roll in there together.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sure would like to attend tomorrow but it looks like it's 3 hours from South Richmond.
Guess I'll have to wait till you post up pictures.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a few cars coming down from PA, it would be a nice drive.... I will post pictures though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics of the show....

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More pics....

Attachments