Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys, not sure what happened to the pic, but its there again now.

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I just got the pic in an e-mail from a friend and noticed the car. I feel really bad for everyone up there, but this guy(or girl) holds a spot in my heart!:(

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll have to find out. My buddy has another friend that is stationed there. I found out he is the one that took the pic

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm soooo glad it wasn't a new GT...

·
Registered
4 Posts
only in my rearview....LOL just kidding, I saw this on another site and was gonna share it with you guys. But, I see you already found it. Actually I have been a diehard GM fan for all my 37 years. I couldnt pass up this new car that, with a few minor mods runs [email protected] and gets 22mpg(important right now). Anyways, I wasnt here to give you guys a hard time. I have alot of respect for the new GTO's and I love a good race (something I always get from a GTO).

·
Registered
48 Posts
limestang05 said:
I'm soooo glad it wasn't a new GT...

There might not be a picture of one like the gto, but with the numbers of stangs let alone GT I'm sure a lot more stangs got flooded out compared to the GTO's. Plus with the build quility of the stang I'm almost positive that it could get flooded driving through a smal puddle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.