Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WindyCityGoats Presents its first Sunrise Cruise!!

Up at the Crack of dawn we be will taking a nice ride down from Dave and Busters in Addison to Bob Evans in Joliet and for the South siders a Mini Cruise from Odessy Fun World in Tinley Park to Bob Evans then onto to Starvedrockstatepark .

Destination is 2668 875th Road, Oglesby, IL 61348
Starved Rock State Park - Starved Rock State Park

To make sure no one is left out we are having Two starting points. Both will Meet up at 5:15am and head out at 5:30am

1st Group for Northern and West Suburbs is Dave and Busters in Addison.

2nd group for South Chicago and indiana is Odessy Fun World in Tinley Park.

The meet up point of both groups is Bob Evans Resturant
1777 MCDONOUGH ST
JOLIET
IL 60436

From Dave and Busters: To Bob Evans
from: 1155 N. Swift Road, Addison, IL 60101 (Dave & Busters Inc) to: 1777 MCDONOUGH ST, JOLIET, IL 60436 - Google Maps

From the Odessy Fun World in Tinley Park:
from: 19111 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477 (Odyssey Fun World) to: 1777 MCDONOUGH ST, JOLIET, IL 60436 - Google Maps

From Bob Evans:
from: 1777 MCDONOUGH ST, JOLIET, IL 60436 to: 2668 875th Road, Oglesby, IL 61348 - Google Maps
Everyone Should obey all laws however you are adults and if you get pulled over for speeding thats on you. We would like to keep this as organized as possible.

Feel free to pack a cooler with Food or just wait until we get there. I have called ahead and they do have Grills but I dont know if they would be worth it. I would just plan on making a day of it the do have a snack shop and what not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts