Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, thought Id post in the lounge since its not a GTO. Installed superchips cortex in G8 yesterday. Wow what a big difference. I used the 91 octane performance mode, deactivated AFM(active fuel management), raised speed limiter, and everything else torque management, axle ratio settting, shift points at superchips value.

First time I pulled off, the car almost gave me whiplash she shifted so hard. Turned traction control off and the rear wanted to break loose almost everytime I gave the G8 a kick.

There is a 93 octane performance mode I need to update programmer with when I find a regularPC. I only have Macs.

Just sharing with those who have G8's as well. Superchips comes thru again. An update is comming to support certain CAI's im finding out. Pretty cool.

Chris:)

·
formerly NJGoat
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea red im back. Didnt take me long. Less than a year. The G8 is a beast too. Hopefully we will meet up again.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Chris.... lol, back in the fold right on schedule! G8's are always welcome to CCGTO events and since I'm not on this board much... check the mid-Atlantic section of ls1 and don't be a stranger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts