Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so my buddy just bought a supra used of course and modded like hell. ok well anyway we get to the gas station and i just ask my buddy to rev it up lol i love hearing the turbo but anyway a guy in a viper is at the tank next to us and actaully tells my friend to shut his slow ricer off. haha right away my boy tells him buddy i will rape you. and im actaully kinda scared vipers are no joke anyway we go to the bypass (611) we do a 35 roll and 3 beeps right away the viper pulls maybe about a car length haha and then the turbo kicks in and just rips past the viper and puts 4-4.5 cars on him. we go back and fourth till we get to the end where the light is and the guy just keep shis windows up and wants none of it. haha just another example of people who just buy a car for a name yet know nothing about cars at all supras are scary

·
Registered
299 Posts
Your buddy is not the son of Hulk Hogan is he? When I hear about a modified Supra racing a Viper I think of that horrible crash he was in that screwed up his friend and landed him in jail. Nice kill anyways!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Doesn't really take much these days to beat a Viper.

A nice single turbo set up, say...a 67 or a 71 should do the trick with very little drama.

Although you never know what you're gonna get.

Like that boosted Viper that killed me in Houston.
:willy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts