Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
rear tailights are blacked out. Look good too.

The seat moves faster.

The radio controls on the steering wheel are backlit.

I believe that the ECM or the Mass airflow senror is different as well. not sure about that one. I will pull a build sheet to make sure I am accurate on that one.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I just did a search of central Florida dealers for an 06 GTO and guess what?
a bunch are showing up(most dealers have ordered a crapload of orange and spice red)........I called one in Lakeland and asked if the cars were on the ground yet and the salesman said no.......I guess they get the window stickers a couple of weeks before the actual cars
I think people looking for a good deal on an 05 might see the incentives grow as soon as the 06's hit the showrooms
Bad news for me is that I ordered a Black/Red M6 06 on Saturday and will be waiting a while,but it does give me time to clear out a spot in the garage for it

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ours were two weeks early. I happened down to our stock in lot and was like"well damn. How bout dat!!!!!" I love the new red. I canna wait to see the new Orange. I love the color on other vehicles Pontiac has had.

G

·
OJ GTO eh? strange ..... :willy: :party: I think it will only look good with a bodykit or on the ramair concept ..

I hope they get purple , crimson, and tan too ... :rofl:

G

·
AW COME ON MAN !!!!!!!!! You just posted my weakness !!!!!

black interior and an auto?

whatd we decide on, $600 a month? I need to sell at least 40 shirts a month for that right? lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.