Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,
To all those who attended the Sonic Cruise in last evening, it was great to see everyone and meet some new friends! To those who couldn't make it, you missed a great time. Maybe we'll see you all on the next one.
We had a great time as 11 GTOs showed up to hang out, eat, and show off! Thanks to chrisfox75 for putting this one together. Seems nothing better than hanging out for 4 hours with good friends, good food and hot cars.
And just one more note, to any of those innocent motorists travelling south on 222 about 9:45, let me just say, uh,.............sorry, hehehe, (NOT!)

Anyway, we had a blast. See some photos I shot of the evening below:

Sonic Pics

Russ

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Gents,
Was a great ride up, good time while there and.... yea, Russ ... ya'll must of been haulin a$$ on the ride home. I threw out my drink cup and departed no more than 5 minutes behind you, did 85 ~ 90 all the way to 83 and never caught up.:eek:

Dropped my speed down to 75 ~ 80 on 83 until a Beemer 7 series rolled up fast from behind and challenged me. Dropped it into 4th and left him sniffing my exhaust. After slowing back to cruising altitude from the quick romp to 140, it was a nice ride down hill to Bmore.

Attached are a couple pics, hope to cya'll at the next event.

Red.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts