Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all - want your opinions on these two products. Hotchkis has had their product out awhile, and so I'm sure some of you can comment on that. I see that Eibach recently brought theirs to market, but haven't seen any comments.

Come on now people, don't let me down! I'd really like to hear from some people who did this mod please.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sway bars

I have installed front and rear Hotchkis sway bars (with Eibach coils and Koni springs), this totally eliminate the understeer and it feels like a totally new car. However the Hotchkis sawy bars are a pain to install both at the front and at the rear.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have installed front and rear Hotchkis sway bars (with Eibach coils and Koni springs), this totally eliminate the understeer and it feels like a totally new car. However the Hotchkis sawy bars are a pain to install both at the front and at the rear.
Excuse my lack of knowledge but when u say Eibach Coils and Koni Springs I was assuming you were talking about the coil springs of the suspension but u listed to different companies completely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excuse my lack of knowledge but when u say Eibach Coils and Koni Springs I was assuming you were talking about the coil springs of the suspension but u listed to different companies completely.
VERY NICE!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEW SWAY BARS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts