Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only thing about the '04's I dont like is the tail lights. Are you able to take tail ligts from the '06 and slap them on the '04? They sure look alot cooler and I know they are the same size.

How about the lower rear bumper, the dark gray plastic and the hood? Has anyone done this? Make the '04 look like an '06?

-b Genius

·
Registered
137 Posts
Check out my avatar to the left...I have an 04. I have not changed out the tail lights (personally I like the way they look because my car is red too), but I could see changing them out on a silver or black car...:cool I have the swapped the stock hood for the 05/06, and as you can see, I also have the 05/06 rear fascia. It will be a completely new bumper, and you will have to have exhaust work done to split your duals and get the correct tips. Well worth your time and effort...:cheers

·
Registered
84 Posts
Everybody has their own taste - and that's a good thing. I bought a 2006 Torrid Red and was real happy to score a set of 05 lights for $40.00 each. To me, red cars look best with red tails. Since I know not everyone agrees, I'm keeping the stock lights so I can return it to stock when I sell it..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
V8 GOAT said:
Check out my avatar to the left...I have an 04. I have not changed out the tail lights (personally I like the way they look because my car is red too), but I could see changing them out on a silver or black car...:cool I have the swapped the stock hood for the 05/06, and as you can see, I also have the 05/06 rear fascia. It will be a completely new bumper, and you will have to have exhaust work done to split your duals and get the correct tips. Well worth your time and effort...:cheers
How much did that hood, rear bumper and exhaust set you back though? It must have been costly. Where did u find ur parts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.