Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know anyone or anywhere i can see this paint job actually on the car iv seen it on the original paint chips page when i googled it/...

been working:party: and driving this car since i was 19 im 22 now and its almost done wanna be diff with the paint yet original.:party:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
:eek: That would be different alright. Tie dye/psychedelic even..... Never seen one.....

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
That's crazy, they had to produce it or it wouldn't be on the chip chart. Never heard of one, and I don't think I would clone to it, it is hideous--Bad. My highschool buddy had a 69 Cuda with the vinyl top with little yellow flowers on it, cool, mod squad stuff. It was cool, but overall just a yellow body, not that bad, not the entire car..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
h

lol yeah the color is bad ,,,i could get used to it it would be so different than everyone elses lol yet factory original lol.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
GTO's at car shows or around are rare enough, without doing something like that. Black is the money color, if the body is straight enough for black, you are in the bucks. But, my 70 I did is a Jury car, and my 66 I'm going to paint like the current hotwheels 66, so I'm not a purist, do what you want.. That is a little wild, and will cost big bucks to get done and nobody will know why you did it, lol.. Just don't throw 22's on it..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thats a first for me to see that scheme. Might as well throw the 24s on it with a m&ms sticker or laffy taffy sticker and DONK it. Either way IMO its going to look rediculous.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats a first for me to see that scheme. Might as well throw the 24s on it with a m&ms sticker or laffy taffy sticker and DONK it. Either way IMO its going to look rediculous.

Big difference between 60s Rock art/ psychedelic art are wayyyyyy different than that wigger sh&t you just said,,,,,,,,its not some hood DONK its rockinroll man .rediculous maybe but it would be out of the box.:shutme

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Big difference between 60s Rock art/ psychedelic art are wayyyyyy different than that wigger sh&t you just said,,,,,,,,its not some hood DONK its rockinroll man .rediculous maybe but it would be out of the box.:shutme
And if you did sell it with that paint job the next guy is going to reduce his offer by the cost of a new paint job. Black is all the money..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wiggers huh? Your the one debating painting your car like that. If you like it, I love it!:seeya

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
m

yep wiggers :) this will never be sold . So .....im really looking into candy orange . I hae no idea what to paint it thats why its primer black.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts