Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Tang / target me paint job

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Eric Animal 
#1 ·
Does any one know anyone or anywhere i can see this paint job actually on the car iv seen it on the original paint chips page when i googled it/...

been working:party: and driving this car since i was 19 im 22 now and its almost done wanna be diff with the paint yet original.:party:

#8 · (Edited)
That's crazy, they had to produce it or it wouldn't be on the chip chart. Never heard of one, and I don't think I would clone to it, it is hideous--Bad. My highschool buddy had a 69 Cuda with the vinyl top with little yellow flowers on it, cool, mod squad stuff. It was cool, but overall just a yellow body, not that bad, not the entire car..

#10 ·
GTO's at car shows or around are rare enough, without doing something like that. Black is the money color, if the body is straight enough for black, you are in the bucks. But, my 70 I did is a Jury car, and my 66 I'm going to paint like the current hotwheels 66, so I'm not a purist, do what you want.. That is a little wild, and will cost big bucks to get done and nobody will know why you did it, lol.. Just don't throw 22's on it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.