Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just eat my first skitlle. emmmmmmmmmmm tasty. i was in Mc E D's in the drive thru and i hear this revvvvvv psssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. i look back and see a SRT4 about 3 cars back. they do this 2 more times. i dont know if they see me and want me to look. but after that i put it in N (a4) and rev up to 6500 rpm with the cut outs open. i then see them bobbing their heads like bobble heads to see what made that insane noise ahead of them. i wait for them to get their order as i have mine already. i come around as they are pulling out and just had the goat in 2nd at about 25mph. then they hit it but i did not cuz i knew it was some cops just over the hill. (scanner) after we past the cops about 1/2 mile down hill, they hit it and i hit it soon after. they had no chance as i was in my power band. 2nd time i here them down shift to 1st and i was in second at 40 and he hit it first then me. he pulled on me for about 1-2 sec(bumper maybe) then he had to shift and i put about 2 cars on him. i should have been in first my self. it sound like a civic. must have been stock. a sti puts up a better fight. :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I beat an SRT 4 (neon, don't think the calibers are out yet) about a month ago. Felt bad after I wooped him, but I've been told to beware them, stage 3 yatta yatta yatta and a hoompty dooo and they'll eat our asses alive, or so I've been told.

·
Registered
72 Posts
you even notice how easy they make "blow off"

the valve vents almost effortlessly.. its funny.. vrrr psh...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts