Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
BitterGenius said:
Can you guys inform me what security system features come stock on an '04 GTO? Like auto shutdown, alarm, key chip, etc. Is the GTO hot-wireable if someone tried to steal it? Thanks.

-b Genius
No offense, but I'm not quite sure I'd want to tell a Bitter Genius how to steal my car :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GTO judge said:
My security feature is self explanatory .
Geww! Thats a good security system! Doesnt that slow down the car and hurt the gas mileage?! HAHA!:lol:

No, im not trying to steal your car, but Id like to know cause my family has had 2 cars stolen from us this year (one being my awesome Jeep) and I want to know what kind of security system comes stock on the GTO or if I need to get something more elaborate to put on it. Does anyone have the GPS tracking system I have hear about? Oh, and Im bitter not evil, so i wont take your car! Haha! :cool

-b Genius

·
Registered
304 Posts
I went with an aftermarket system that has a remote that's good up to a quarter mile away, let's you know if someone is messing with the car and has a TOTAL shutdown feature so that the car won't run.......period. Best money anyone will ever spend IMO.

JET

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.