Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have and old hood hulk that they can cut the front support around where the spring pin goes, out for me. I just picked up a decent GTO hood but someone cut out the pin mount and i would like to weld in the piece before i start stripping and prepping it for paint. Let me know what you want to cut it out and ship it if you have one....:cheers

i will attach a pic of the section when i get home

Thanks as always

Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
I got one I can part out, as long as you want just the under structure. It is wall art in my shop, and I want to keep the topside sheet metal.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is what i got and what i need ....picked up hood for 175 is in good shape besides a bit of surface rust and the hack job someone did on the spring mount

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'll have to pull it off the wall and check to see what it looks like. This hood sat outside next to a barn for years, and the inner structure on the rear where the hood hinges mount are rotted, but I think the piece you want is good.

·
Registered
221 Posts
You're in luck, it looks good. I'm gonna cut out the whole front section of the brace for you. PM me with your address.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool Goatee PM sent.....let me know what i owe you for it and shipping and i can paypal or forward a check.

Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
On it's way, pm sent.:cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts