Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked it very much. The ride is (relatively speaking) very good, the seats are comfortable, displays are great, and even the salesperson riding with me was cute. She was on point at the dealership, and as soon as I told her I wanted to see the GTO, she grabbed the key and said, "You wanna take it for a drive?". I said (not to be too enthusiastic sounding), "Sure, why not?". So I drove it around town and on the highway for about 20 or 30 minutes. It's got pretty good pickup for being a bone stock auto. It's definetely something I could see myself having as my daily driver.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
dtor said:
I liked it very much. The ride is (relatively speaking) very good, the seats are comfortable, displays are great, and even the salesperson riding with me was cute. She was on point at the dealership, and as soon as I told her I wanted to see the GTO, she grabbed the key and said, "You wanna take it for a drive?". I said (not to be too enthusiastic sounding), "Sure, why not?". So I drove it around town and on the highway for about 20 or 30 minutes. It's got pretty good pickup for being a bone stock auto. It's definetely something I could see myself having as my daily driver.
I am inclined to encourage you to purchase this car! You will not be dissapointed, hell, if I had it to do all over again I would have got an auto. They are more consistent at the strip, you don't have to worry about them after you have the 4L60E gone through (upgrade the stuff to handle the amount of power I'm putting out) and throw in a stall and some sticky tires and you can say hello to mid 12's! :cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. I'm still having a tough time deciding if I want an M6 or A4. My Vette is auto, and I love it for around town driving, but it's been almost 6 years since I've had a stick and I miss rowing through the gears. Not to mention I'll get 3 or 4 mpg on the hwy. Oh yeah, teh wife doesn't like manuals anyway. :D

BTW, the sticker on that SOB I drove was $26k :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course, the saleschick, from the moment we sat in the car, said she could come down to 23ish and probably work on that some if she talked to the manager. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.