Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im trying to figure out how to ask a question. Bare with me , new to the forum. Does anyone know if i can install a set of cast #62 72 cc heads with ram air iv tulip valves on an "economy" 265 h.p.400 engine that has 8.5:1 compression. This engine came with a 2 barrel, previous owner swapped to a quadrajet. Im sure the heads will bolt up i just dont know how this engine will respond to these heads. Any advise would be appreciated, Chuck

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Im trying to figure out how to ask a question. Bare with me , new to the forum. Does anyone know if i can install a set of cast #62 72 cc heads with ram air iv tulip valves on an "economy" 265 h.p.400 engine that has 8.5:1 compression. This engine came with a 2 barrel, previous owner swapped to a quadrajet. Im sure the heads will bolt up i just dont know how this engine will respond to these heads. Any advise would be appreciated, Chuck
Hey Chuck, you'd have a better chance of getting your question aswered if you were to start a new thread in this section of the forums.

1964-1974 Tempest, LeMans & GTO Technical Discussions - Pontiac GTO Forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts