Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it's a little off as is, but I thought the side effect was definitely a takeoff on the Testarossa and not an Eclipse...eg

I'm considering a GTO but I need something that attracts attention since it's also for marketing purposes (I'll put the name of my web site on the side, etc) and the car from the side seems too much like a conventional sedan

Of course, custom paint could work out...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
roland_beech said:
Have people seen this before?

I don't dig the Monaro front smoothing, or the overkill spoiler, but the side lines look good
Looks like someone was busy with photo shop!:cool

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you like the sides, my painter has painted vents in (on) cars for years. One car he painted was bumped to a modified class in a show. It was contested by making the judges touch the uncut sides of the car to prove they were painted.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
roland_beech said:
yeah it's a little off as is, but I thought the side effect was definitely a takeoff on the Testarossa and not an Eclipse...eg

I'm considering a GTO but I need something that attracts attention since it's also for marketing purposes (I'll put the name of my web site on the side, etc) and the car from the side seems too much like a conventional sedan

Of course, custom paint could work out...

Find one of those companies that does the graphics type "wraps" for cars.

That'll get attention, and it will protect the fragile GTO paint!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
82 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
If I see a guy driving a goat like that, I'm gonna find his parents and slap the sh!t out of them for not having an abortion. That car makes Whoopie Goldberg look like a Covergirl model.
:agree :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.