Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Walked out the door yesterday evening to leave for work and find a flat tire on my commuter car. I hate to drive Blue into the city because everyone drives like a bigger A-hole than me if thats possible. Well anyway on the way home from work this morning I'm in the right lane on RT. 55 doing about 70 when I see headlights coming up quick in the left lane. A sweet looking silver with black stripes Challanger SRT-8 passes me then slows down to match my speed. Highway is totally deserted this holiday morning. He didn't honk to get my attention or anything but pased me for a few seconds. I then hear the downshift and his engine rev so I grab third and hit it. I'm only in 3rd. for a second by thats all I need to spin the TD05 up to full boost. I slam 4th and pull away. by 125 I have the bigger heavier Dodge by good 2 to 3 lenths and pulling when I shut down. The SRT-8 driver just keeps it burried and speeds off. Would have gave him a thumbs up on a sexy car but he was having none of that. Nice to have a good power to weight ratio. Just one more thing to be thankful for today.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Nice kill, sounds like he was modded too to hang that well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts