Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting closer now..

Only things left are the GTO in the cluster and passenger airbag emblem,seats and the front bumper. Thing is I dont really like the Holden bumper people here have been buying with the tiny foglights,I like the Monaro bumper with the big round foglights or a customized pontiac bumper with the twin grilles removed and made into one big grille.Seats stay as is. Cluster hopefully eventually someone will make an overlay for it but its not a biggie if not,,the HSV Monaro also says GTO..

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
GTODEALER said:
??????? what did I miss ??????

Nothin.

wolfdogs said:
why do you want to do this to your gto, broh? now you will be a true "poser" instead of a true GTO????
Groucho said:
Please. The Poseur in question is Pontiac.

Pontiac deserves no respect. They have become a punchline to every funny car joke.

All they did was serve as distributor...and in the process slapped their foul slug-trail mullet-banner red wedgie all over the Monaro.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GTODEALER said:
Hey, if you ever run across a front bumper thats damaged in the nose/grille area but not ripped that they are replacing/throwing away in the body shop at the dealer maybe you can snag it for me? I need a practice bumper to try my grille idea!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.