Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL GOATS from FL, GA, and AL NEED to get to the Turkey Rod show this November. It's by far the biggest car show in FL, and there only a handful of goats there last year. Let's tune the crap out of engines and let our cars attract the attention they deserve.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'll be there for sure.......I don't know if I will have my car in the actual show but we could definitely meet up one of the nights at the track, Wing House ,Hooters or wherever and shoot the chit for awhile,or possibly cruise somewhere

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't your car need to be pre '76 to be in the infield at the show? Anyhow, I'll be there, hangin out at "The Plaza" (Publix) in Ormond where everyone cruises thru. I should be there Thurs night or Fri morning.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't your car need to be pre '76 to be in the infield at the show? Anyhow, I'll be there, hangin out at "The Plaza" (Publix) in Ormond where everyone cruises thru. I should be there Thurs night or Fri morning.
:agree Unless they have changed the rules in the past few years.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

If we all team up and send pics to the Turkey Rod crew, We may be accepted and become eligible for "pre-registration", which gives us the the entire show. If not, Sunday is a sure shot to get on the field.

This came off their site:

SUNDAY ONLY: Due to space available on sunday you can register your 1980 and up vehicles that don’t meet the requirements as a custom for a sunday only show field pass. This means that you park your vehicle outside and use your passes to walk in until sunday when you can then bring your vehicle onto the show field. If you only wish to attend on sunday and not the other days the fee will be $20.00 at the gate.
:agree Unless they have changed the rules in the past few years.

·
Registered
454 Posts
nope I saw a few new GTO's there last year...........

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
TTT. Getting closer....................

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So...

Is anybody going or is it just me and The Marathon Man? If we can't get at least 6 pack going, it's silly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts