Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stopped at the dealer before comin to work and they had the 06 sitten out front, it makes me want to sell my 04 rite now and buy it, looks pretty much the same as the 05 not to much different i think they did some minor changes to the wheels this year they look a little different

·
Registered
65 Posts
GTO2104 said:
I just stopped at the dealer before comin to work and they had the 06 sitten out front, it makes me want to sell my 04 rite now and buy it, looks pretty much the same as the 05 not to much different i think they did some minor changes to the wheels this year they look a little different
It probably had the 18's which was optionally about half way through the model year in 05.

G

·
well hmmm.. *idea* just buy a 05 cus its cheaper then the 06... or a used one...and drop after market blacked taillights on it .. !!! ding got yer 06 LOL... :willy: :party:

·
Registered
454 Posts
drop in the black taillights,add the door lock switch,slap on a set of 18",install an additional outlet,swap out for 06 seat tracks(althought not much faster) d paint it orange and ........DING theres yer 06!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Jeffs386 said:
drop in the black taillights,add the door lock switch,slap on a set of 18",install an additional outlet,swap out for 06 seat tracks(althought not much faster) d paint it orange and ........DING theres yer 06!

haha...yeah that could work. Course you also have to change the steering wheel controls.

Should take you now more than 82 seconds.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Blazen Orange

I noticed online that a local dealership had the orange GTO. I went to see it......... WOWWWWWWWWWWWW. When I read Pontiac was coming out with orange I said ARG!

After looking at it in person..... Damn that is hot looking. Its gorgeous but then again I ain't seen one GTO that wasn't. :willy:

If you guys get a chance to see one, ya got to check it out. The metallic really stands out on it. I was thinking of a trade but the wife is hooked on the silver, guess I'm stayin put..... for now. :eek:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GTO judge said:
I noticed online that a local dealership had the orange GTO. I went to see it......... WOWWWWWWWWWWWW. When I read Pontiac was coming out with orange I said ARG!

After looking at it in person..... Damn that is hot looking. Its gorgeous but then again I ain't seen one GTO that wasn't. :willy:

If you guys get a chance to see one, ya got to check it out. The metallic really stands out on it. I was thinking of a trade but the wife is hooked on the silver, guess I'm stayin put..... for now. :eek:
:agree I completely agree with you. My cyclone grey is looking rather bland now. BTW - Did you see it in the sunlight? If it was in the showroom then it did not do it justice. I sold one and saw it out there I thought I was going to take the car back from them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I saw the spice red and it didn't do anything for me,the Brazen is ok looks really good at sunset,I wish they would have gone with a more orange color instead of the goldish.....Holden really likes the metallic look huh?

G

·
you just wait til one of those weak-kneed autos pulls up next to you at a light and blows so much dirt all over your ride. You wont know what hit ya.

:rofl: :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
big_mike said:
you just wait til one of those weak-kneed autos pulls up next to you at a light and blows so much dirt all over your ride. You wont know what hit ya.

:rofl: :lol:
That means after I dusted it, I came back to help the guy out after he blew his tranny and I accidently drove through some fluid.

Thats about the only way I see it happening! :cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.