Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it dyno'ed 501 RWHP and 469 Torque. Not bad :willy: The car is a total BEAST. It's like having 2 LS2 motors under the hood. It blows the tires off no matter what gears I seem to hit. This is Frickin AWESOME.

:eek: :party: :eek: :party:

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
s2gordon the drivetrain will be next. Probably sooner than later.

Clueless My sig lists what I have with some small supporting mods that wouldn't fit in the sig.

Thanks guys I didn't break 500RWHP by much but I'll take it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mike_V said:
Holy crap :eek:, can’t call that a torque curve. It’s just a constant ‘nail your head to the seat’ line. That setup could drive an M1 tank. I’m so frigging jealous – BIG TIME.:willy:
I was going to say the same thing! For the love of God man, that's got to be a fun ride through the gears! :willy:

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. It is the most fun I have had in a car for a long time and it was worth the wait. It plants your butt in the seat head against the headrest through all the gears. The torque curve comes from the cam. I'm going to go do some more tire shredding. I guess I'll need new tires next week. :willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.