Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Those pics are of a one-off GM GTO shown at the Woodward Dream Cruise. I don't know if anyone is making or working on a body kit like that. It's one mean looking goat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm.. well that sucks. Maybe GM will have something like it soon or even if another company makes a something close. Its the only thing i've seen that doesn't attempt to turn the Muscle car into a rice burner.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If GM had made the 04's or even the 05's look like that or close to that stock... which they could easily have... the response from both consumers and critics would have been much different. It really captures the muscle car look. I mean if they can put thousands of dollars worth of flare on the WS6 backin the f-body days, and still keep the price down, they could have easily made this body style a prouction and not just a concept.

·
Registered
16 Posts
theese spoilers arnt same?

I yust got the new Pontiac GTO(2005) with 2004 hood.I am starting to modify my GTO and hav searched this type of body kit and i havnt found any
pic of wanted bodystile:

http://www.gtoalley.com/2004gtob.html

One man did post this but this spoiler isnt the same:

http://www.norcal-ls1.com/multimedia/showphoto.php?photo=5172&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

Can som one giv me som site adress where i can get drowings of the first bodykit or atleast the site where i can get info were can i get this body kit.

I am sorry about my english.I now this is bad(learning)but it is not my home language.I live in Estonia.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The top link, the orange car, was made by GM designers for a special tour. There isn't a kit for sale on it. The yellow car you posted isn't even a GTO, it is a four door Pontiac G6.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yes i did find the info on it

Noob question,but is it posible to make almoust same copy of this my wanted body kit?I mean i-ve got many pics(large resolution)of this car? :confused
I havent seen yet not one body kit that i like exept this one!

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice help

It was real help from this site but still found a place were the som cash and they will make me almoust same bodykit.Got many huge pics from this bodykit so it will work ouwt anyway in my country.The bodykit will cost about 2000 euros + paynting and all other stuff 1800-3000 euros+hood+new music instalation and got pice of worc UNIQUE!Work will start next weak and takes time about 2 months.The car that willbe modified willbe Pontiac GTO 2005

·
Registered
16 Posts
That orange GTO in the first post was a concept car built by GM employees who were given a carte blanche to use the resources of GM to build a cool car. You can read about it in a small article in Corvette Quarterly. I think they used the LS7 motor which is going into the next Z06.

·
Registered
353 Posts
:agree They used teh eingine. I wonder how much it would cost to drop one of those bad boys in a Goat :cool I hope somebody does it that would be insane.
-Later- :cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts